Our team is our Family! The entire family works towards achieving the company's goal. Each and every member of our family works with high degree of passion and accountability. We welcome you to join the family where passionate team members and their achievements are rewarded. At Ptosh hotels we believe in offering an open culture that leads to freedom of thoughts, high-degree of personal responsibility, innovation and high productivity. We value ideas and reward those willing to step forward and help us innovate to deliver better product and service to our guests; thus outperform competition. We believe in our people and we believe in our culture, which is why we continuously provide opportunities for career advancement to each of our team members. This commitment allows us to deliver great customer service to our guests while inspiring superior performance. We value ideas and encourage those who are willing to step forward and help us innovate. At Ptosh hotels, our structured and on the job training program brings you closer to the company's core values and culture. It prepares you to excel in your job and is the first step towards your journey of success.
Discover the Right Opportunity for you:
- General Manager- Hershey, PA
- Assistant General Manager- Lancaster, PA
- Project Manager- Specialized in managing New Construction
- Front Desk Agents - Hershey, PA
- Front Desk Agents - Ping Grove, PA
- Housekeeping- Hershey, PA
- Housekeeping- Pine Grove, PA
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer- PA
Breakfast Attendant- Able to supervise the daily Breakfast buffet and Alacarte menus
- Able to use the cashiering system
- able to present the food items and maintain a clean service area.
- Clean tables and area and follow all the health codes.
- Ensures that all hotel guests are delt with a professional consistent manner.
- Ensure entire food selection is available daily.
- Ability to diplomatically handle difficult situation and guests.
- 15$ hour + tips
Housekeeping Supervisor- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock
- Full-time $17 to $20
Front Office Supervisor
2 years experiences at any of Marriot brands.
Able to lead the front desk team and manage all front desk tasks.
Ability to diplomatically handle difficult situation and guests.
Full-time $16 to $20 hour (40hours week)